Skip to main content
オンライン英会話クラブ Blue House Okinawa – Japanese Language Exchange Club
Japanese Language Exchange Club
Free Online Japanese Study Materials
You have set up your profile picture, cover picture, About me, Skills and Portfolio.
You also sent friend requests.
Now you're all set to start practicing your Japanese!
Let's start off practicing Japanese in groups.
There are groups based on the topics so that you can practice Japanese easily without feeling of "I don't know what to talk..."
The groups are ran by the management team based on certain number of request from members.
Let us know if you have an idea of a group.
We'll start one when we have enough number of request!
1. Click on "Menu".
Search "Blue House Okinawa" and open it on web.
2. Click on "Living Room".
3. Click on Groups.
4. Here you can see all the groups that the management team runs.
Let's look into one of the groups.
Click on the icon.
5. In the group page, you can see the information about the group and posts of other members.
6. Read description about the team and see if you want to join it.
7. To join the group, you can simply click on "Join Group".
8. Once you join the group,
go ahead and introduce yourself and post in both Japanese and English just like you did when you send messages to other members.
where you're from,
why you're learning Japanese,
what are you learning Japanese goals,
what is your dream,
what kind of help you can offer.
You can refer to your profile page, About me, Skills if you'd like.
9. Made a good self-introduction?
10. Go back to Groups and keep looking for the groups you want to join.
When Joining the Group
It'll change it to "Leave Group" and it means that you're in the group.
7. Let’s ask a question about Japanese.