This Feature is for *Star Members *Premium Members *Students Only.
How to Send
A Friend Request!
Now, let's browse the members' profile pages and send friend requests.
1. Click on "Menu".
Search "Blue House Okinawa" and open it.
2. Click on Living Room.
3. Click on Members.
4. Let's take a look at the members list to see if you can find someone you'd like to be friends with 🙂
5. Find one? Click on the icon.
6. See his/her picture and their description under About.
7. Like him/her? Send him/her message and introduce yourself a little before you send a friend request.
8. Write about: your name, where you're from, why you're learning Japanese, what are your goals for learning Japanese, what kind of help you can offer, like English conversation practice, pronunciation practice, etc...
And send it!
9. Now send him/her a friend request by clicking on the "Add Friend" button.
10. Go back to Members and keep looking for your new friends 🙂
When You Click on "Add Friend"
It'll change to "Cancel Request", and it means that it's waiting for the other member to accept your friend request.
When You Become Friends
It'll change to "Friend", and that means that you and the other member are now friends 😉
When You Receive a Friend Request
1. You'll receive notifications on the menu bar.
1. ① You can see the person's profile, you can ② refuse the friend request, ③ accept the friend request.
Go ahead and send a thank you message to your new friend after accepting their friend request and start a conversation!